Bookday was founded in October 1997. We are located in Zandhoven, Belgium. We now stock over 100.000 books, periodicals and documents. 17.000 are yet digitally catalogued and accessable.
List of used book conditions:
- As new: means that the book is in the state that it should have been in when it left the publisher.
- Fine (FN): is "as new" but allowing for the normal effects of time on an unused book that has been protected. A fine book shows no damage.
- Very good (VG): describes a book that is worn but untorn. For many collectors this is the minimum acceptable condition for all but the rarest items. Any defects must be noted.
- Good (G): describes the condition of an average used worn book that is complete. Any defects must be noted.
- Fair: shows wear and tear but all the text pages and illustrations or maps are present. It may lack endpapers, half-title, and even the title page. All defects must be noted.
- Poor: describes a book that has the complete text but is so damaged that it is only of interest to a buyer who seeks a reading copy. If the damage renders the text illegible then the book is not even poor.
- SC: Soft Cover
- HC: Hard Cover
Vrijdag Grafis bvba - VAT BE 0474.890.818
Heidedreef 2, 2243 Pulle, Belgium
NO shop or order pickup